My name is Heinz Lüscher, MD. I am the brains behind the growing network around vitalstoffmedizin.ch. As a conventional physician, I did not take complementary medicine seriously for a long time.
In 2007, a friend asked me if I could be the representative for a Canadian natural product. I declined by return of post, but later read the documents anyway. To my amazement, I learned about the surprising healing effects of grape seed extract.
After that, my interest was ignited and I have been studying books, studies and essays on these topics almost daily ever since. Thus I became an autodidact for vital substance medicine, without neglecting orthodox medicine. In April 2020, I merged my practice with the integrative health centre Wise Medicine in Winterthur.
- Grown up in Zurich
- 7 years of medical studies
- 5 years as assistant physician in various hospitals
- 7 years own practice as family doctor in Zurich Oberland
- 7 years building up and managing a Christian conference hotel in Canada
- 16 years sales of medical products in Switzerland
- 13 years of self-study in vital substance medicine and practice in own practice with focus on vital substance medicine
- 4 adult children, 9 grandchildren
You as a patient can contribute decisively to your recovery if you are well informed about your options and can make self-determined decisions on the basis of these. It is therefore important to me to provide you with sufficient information, especially during the first consultation. A detailed anamnesis (conversation to record your medical history) helps me to do this.
In essence, successful treatment is based on the following points:
- Healthy diet and individual supplementation with the necessary micronutrients.
- Moderate exercise
- Psychological balance
I will be happy to advise you individually on these points and draw up a treatment plan together with you. In the practice of Wise Medicine, a wide range of modern diagnostics and holistic treatment options are available for this purpose.
I combine conventional and complementary medicine in the way that is best for you. We are an interdisciplinary team, we complement and support each other and continuous training is a matter of course for us.